Web Design & Development
Brass Tacks is a copywriting company for wedding professionals. It is owned and ran by Kate Schoknecht, a super talented copywriter and solo entrepreneur.
Kate tried DYIng her website but was not happy with the result. She said her site was not very polished, that it looked generic, and there was no real call to actions. She said that there was no real direction for visitors on how to use the site or find the info needed.
- a site that matches the branding and logo she had already paid to have done.
- She wanted clear call to actions with a minimalist design.
- She also wanted a site she could easily maintain after it was built.
- She planned on blogging and wanted that to be easy.
- She also needed a sales page for her services and a landing page template that she could use.
Her branding was great to work with. She had colors, fonts, icons, and patterns already done, so I all had to do was plug them into the design of the site! I started with two different home pages mock-ups for her to choose from. I made a boxed style and a full-width style. She chose the boxed style. I then made mock-ups of the other pages of her site and made adjustments based on her feedback.
I made sure her home page had a clear call to action inviting her potential clients to book a free planning session.
I researched and created sales pages for her services and created 2 different landing pages for her to use. All beautifully designed with her branding and style.
- Two service sales pages
- Two optin landing page templates
- A logo carousel
- Custom contact form
- Optin cta connected to her email autoresponder (MailChimp)
Wow! I'm kinda tearing up over here. This is amazing. Thank you for doing such in-depth research, I didn't even know how to ask for this on my services pages, but it's everything I could have wanted. Your time in developing these shows in all the little details. <3
Before you hire anyone to build your website get your Free guide
Learn how to make your next website project a complete success!
5 Steps to a Winning
Download the free guide to learn the secrets to a winning website project, featuring tips that you can implement right away.